Thursday, February 25, 2010

Artwork by David Barton


This guy is interesting. He creates some famous with his own little twist to it. You can find these works and more at his website, Limpfish. Here's a description of the website and Barton's work from the horses' mouth:
"All this rubbish has been created by yours truly (that’s me!). Mostly with an old version of Photoshop, a less old Corel Painter and a crayon.

Pretty much all of this is covered by a creative commons license, which means if you really want to and if it’s for non-commercial purposes you’re free to use, link to, copy, publish or whatever. All I ask is that you give me a credit, a link to this site and let me know if you’re doing something cool (I’ll add it to my scrap book).

I’m not an illustrator but occasionally do commissions along with more regular web dev work. Contact me if you want me to do something for you, if want to use anything commericially… or if you just want to say hi."





No comments:

Post a Comment